March 11, 2021 – CyboEnergy, Inc. (Rancho Cordova, California) announced today that its AC Assisted Off-Grid CyboInverters have been selected as 2020 Top Solar Inverter Products by Solar Power World Magazine.
As shown on Solar Power World Magazine’s website for innovative products of 2020, the CyboEnergy AC Assisted Off-Grid CyboInverter is a “game-changing product that allows battery-less off-grid solar systems to start and run heavy loads 24/7 with consistent performance under DC and load variations, taking major loads off the grid and avoiding headaches of on-grid solar systems. CyboInverters have 4-input channels with panel-level MPPT and can support up to 425W panels.”
CyboEnergy CEO, Dr. George Cheng said, “We are very pleased to receive this honor. Solar Power World is a leading publication in the solar industry. This latest recognition encourages us to continue our innovation in the quest to help build a cleaner and greener world.”
CyboInverters have been installed at a large scale with happy customers for their unique features and benefits, plug-and-play installation, and power production even under shading conditions. Mike Gauthier, the owner of Execon Roofing and Solar in Canada, recently praised CyboInverters in his PV water heating system, “Yeah working well! I found a large increase in production during shading, low irradiance periods. It produced 60 gallons of 58 degree °C hot water from 15 degree °C inlet water in one day. This is great!” Enabled by patented artificial intelligence (AI) based control and optimization technologies, CyboInverters can harvest solar energy effectively and efficiently regardless of solar panel sizes, mounting orientations, shading conditions, and sunlight variations.
Compared with on-grid solar inverters and traditional battery-based off-grid inverters, CyboEnergy’s product family covers a wider range of applications. Several key products have unique strategic advantages to address large market opportunities and demands, including:
- 1KW to 5KW off-grid solar systems for areas where on-grid solar is no longer welcomed due to the Duck Curve problems or lack of Net-Metering programs. The AC Assisted Off-Grid CyboInverters can run electric water heaters, mini-split IAC, central A/C, swimming pool pumps, EV chargers, and other heavy loads;
- Off-Grid CyboInverter H model for PV water heating or area heating for homes, hotels, hospitals, swimming pools, etc.;
- AC Assisted Off-Grid CyboInverters to run mini-split IAC or walk-in coolers for chain restaurants to avoid demand charges, soft-drink coolers for small stores, and zone heating or cooling with IAC for homes;
- Small or mobile microgrids (1KW to 5KW) using Off-Grid CyboInverters in remote areas to provide electrification; and
- 1KW-5KW on/off-grid solar system using On/Off-Grid CyboInverters to provide backup power for critical loads when the grid is down.
CyboEnergy is a subsidiary of CyboSoft, focusing on development, design, marketing, and services of product lines in the renewable energy field. CyboEnergy received the Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Global Product Differentiation Excellence Award for Solar Inverters and Frost & Sullivan’s 2017 Global Solar Inverter Technology Innovation Award.
Cybo, CyboSoft, and MFA are registered trademarks of CyboSoft, General Cybernation Group, Inc.
CyboEnergy and CyboInverter are registered trademarks of CyboEnergy, Inc.